Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I am diabetic and have to avoid chocolates. But I do treat myself once in a blue moon with milk chocolate. Dark chocolates are too bitter for my taste.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, I also prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, I tend to enjoy it more, because it tastes more creamy and yummy, you've just aroused my appetite, thanks a lot.
I prefer to enjoy dark chocolate but both have some advantages at their best what do you think???

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
I love chocolates. I prefer dark chocolate which is less sweet and healthier. My favorite dark chocolate is Lindt's 95% dark chocolate. I like the bitterness of the chocolate.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I love chocolates. I prefer dark chocolate which is less sweet and healthier. My favorite dark chocolate is Lindt's 95% dark chocolate. I like the bitterness of the chocolate.
Recently I bought a chocolate pack at the airport while returning from Thailand after a family vacation. Ut was Lindt and had a mix of milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Ahd I did like their dark chocolate. I am not a big fan of dark chocolate because of their bitterness. But this Lindt's dark chocolate left a bitterness that was not bad. I would like to try them again.

Back