Does the raining heavily cause a lot of floods in your ares?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely, heavy rainfall often leads to severe flooding in our region. With the hilly terrain and abundance of rivers and streams, the water has nowhere to go but onto the streets and into homes. Just last year, we experienced a historic downpour that submerged entire neighborhoods for weeks.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.308
In the place where I currently reside, heavy rainfall can lead to flooding. I find the sound of rain calming, but the possibility of flooding outside my apartment is a major cause of concern for me. Floods caused by heavy rain can be dangerous and can cause massive damage to property.

Kerryjoy

Complete Stranger
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
For sure, in my country alot of destruction, have been made by the floods and schools have been closed as the weather is being monitored, roads have turned to rivers

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Since I am living in the mountains, it is not likely to happen here. Although the lowland areas in my country are prone to heavy flood.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my areas it causes, but I am suspicious about something as before Corona virus they made a film which was exactly telling the story of future virus. And now their movies are as some setteltite move from one place to other and world face worst weather. If some experiment is undergoing then the whole world will pay it as to trying to make changes in natural phenomena.

Back