Have you ever worked abroad?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I did work abroad twice and gained essential skills that I am applying now. It could be applied either online or offline. It is an advantage to be hired and work all around a company. It is how some companies are looking for a person who can be a jack of all trades in specific situations in business. They can be dependable and know what to do without supervision.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time I was pursuing a higher degree program in another country and I had to take upba job to support myself. I gained valuable experience understanding hoq the labour market works in another.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I have not worked abroad. I never wanted to leave my country therefore I never applied for a job abroad. I have lots of friends who are working in the US and earning well there

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started working in the 80's but only in my own country and it never crossed my mind to consider working abroad... One reason could be that I believe I will be more efficient working in my own country and my expertise is not suited for some foreign countries, but in my previous work I had chance of working with foreign nationals because we are an export company and I often communicate with the buyers being the VP for marketing and merchandising.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I experienced working abroad at Jilin University, Chang Chun City, Noth China teaching Algebra, but it took me only 2 months and left Jilin, it is so cold there and their students are hard to teach. They followed what I said, so ridiculous. I did not ask for a refund. I do not like China.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I experienced working abroad at Jilin University, Chang Chun City, Noth China teaching Algebra, but it took me only 2 months and left Jilin, it is so cold there and their students are hard to teach. They followed what I said, so ridiculous. I did not ask for a refund. I do not like China.
My aunt taught in Australia and she also said that it's difficult to teach Australian kids. My aunt is very passionate about her job as a professor, she is very calm and patient and she is loved by her students but teaching in Australia did not make her happy.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I work abroad, but I do have problem of Home sickness so a hardly work there less than 6 month and due to Home sickness I was not feeling well so I windup and return back to my country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
My aunt taught in Australia and she also said that it's difficult to teach Australian kids. My aunt is very passionate about her job as a professor, she is very calm and patient and she is loved by her students but teaching in Australia did not make her happy.
Yes, agree, teaching abroad won't make Filipinos happy but it is so good to teach In the United States. My co-teachers are there now in teaching in New York, Texas, Florida, Arizona, California, Maryland, and others.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I have never had the chance to work abroad though, but i have schooled abroad before. The adjusting to their system can be rather stressful most times though and the change of culture.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000

I also do not like China. Do you know the Chinese language? Do you use to teach the students in Chinese or English? How was the salary they used to give you?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I also do not like China. Do you know the Chinese language? Do you use to teach the students in Chinese or English? How was the salary they used to give you?
I taught using English language. The salary differs. They give good salaries to American citizens and Australia. They're unfair. My salary was equivalent to $1000 USD. It's very far from my salary in the university. I filed for 1 sem vacation just to teach in China but I was wrong. Chinese are insanely liars.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot say how are Chinese but that's for sure, the Chinese government and our government don't have a good relationship. We have lots of disputes on the border. You must have read about the history of Tibet.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I cannot say how are Chinese but that's for sure, the Chinese government and our government don't have a good relationship. We have lots of disputes on the border. You must have read about the history of Tibet.
Our Ph governments and the entire Ph populace never like Chinese because they want to West Philippines sea which Ph owned. They are greedy and cheaters too.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, agree, teaching abroad won't make Filipinos happy but it is so good to teach In the United States. My co-teachers are there now in teaching in New York, Texas, Florida, Arizona, California, Maryland, and others.
I believe so. My college classmate is now teaching in USA and he's making good at it and he's one of the best teachers in their school.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I believe so. My college classmate is now teaching in USA and he's making good at it and he's one of the best teachers in their school.
My friends now have nice cars and send their parents good allowance for them. That's because the value of dollar once converted to Ph peso is insanely big. But the biggest currency converter to Ph peso is Dinar currency and euro.

Back