How many jobs would you take in a day?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In as much as we would want to take up more jobs to survive with the economic realities, be sure that you can meet up with the two jobs and none of them gets to suffer m
And that is why there is what we call time management we'll learn how to manage our time and perform the tax ahead of us and the two jobs or three that we take and still be strong enough to do all the things for ourselves.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person can remain productive in a job to a certain extent.
Accordingly, in a day, I would opt to take the number of jobs that would enable me to exhibit optimal productivity, without causing myself severe physical or psychological harm.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person can remain productive in a job to a certain extent.
Accordingly, in a day, I would opt to take the number of jobs that would enable me to exhibit optimal productivity, without causing myself severe physical or psychological harm.
That is the main aim of everything to optimise your productivity without causing harm to your body or psychological effect which to an extent many people are trying to do then with the help of internet and social media so many people have known a tip or two about how to go with multiple jobs in a day without her medium physical body or psychological form.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
With the economy now one should take as many jobs as possible while having the right time needed to finish them. Just make sure you have the time to complete them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, you are right, the internet gives us many conveniences to make money online without leaving home. I also mostly work online, since Covid I have only worked online from home.

It is always possible for someone who is working online as a freelancer to be able to take on several jobs on daily basis but it is not possible for you to do it offline and not break down easily.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always possible for someone who is working online as a freelancer to be able to take on several jobs on daily basis but it is not possible for you to do it offline and not break down easily.
Yes, you're right, I also usually work online and while taking care of the house at the same time. I can work whenever I want, after the homework is done. That's fun I like it. :D

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are talking about paid employment, I can take up to 2 max in a day and they must be part time jobs that would take maximum 8 hours of my day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
If you are talking about paid employment, I can take up to 2 max in a day and they must be part time jobs that would take maximum 8 hours of my day.
Yes it is only through part-time jobs this can work, cause most full time jobs takes the who day, unless you are taking about having a night job, but in the end it would affect you health.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I prefer to take one job, two maximum. I don't think I would get time to do more than that when I still need to rest and spend time with family. The financial literacy I have now tells me that instead of taking more jobs, I should invest by starting a business and hiring someone to run it. Or invest in methods such as stocks and real estate that don't require my presence all the time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
When I was young I was easily doing two jobs in one day and I was able to manage it but now it seems to be impossible to do so, one job in one day is more than enough.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
At present, I am working with two companies daily. I prefer not to work more than two jobs because I need to balance my life. Although I used to have three jobs before.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't just work all day it's bad for menthal health and health I also need to spend time with my family and friends I don't need more money I'm happy with what I have now

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is only through part-time jobs this can work, cause most full time jobs takes the who day, unless you are taking about having a night job, but in the end it would affect you health.
I have a friend that teaches phonics and he does two to three schools in a day. That is only possible because he has to spend max 3 hours in a particular school. Highest thing you can do is side hustle which would still only work if your main employment closes early and the side hustle doesn't take more than 2 hours.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I love to work but I would only opt to take the number of jobs that I can deal with. This would enable me to exhibit high productivity, without causing much stress.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
There was a time where i would have said two or more jobs but thinking it over again, i think i would go for one. Having multiple jobs would lead to burnout, which in turn would prevent you from doing your best on each jobs. Its better to have one then have other sources of passive income working for you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
The thing is that having multiple jobs comes with it's merits and denerits. you would make more money but it also lead to burnout. So one had to choose wisely

Back