Is investing interesting and challenging?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Short-term investment means trading both swing and position trading, we can look for instruments, both stocks or crypto, at the lowest or highest prices, even though we only get small but continuous profits.
But not all like to invest in crypto. They like to invest in physical things so they can monitor well their investments. Forme, it is good to invest in stocks and trading. There is no boredom but challenge.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my view investing remain both interesting as well as challenging, interesting in the sense as while we invest our money, let's suppose in certain stock then we put our interest to see the up and down of that particular stock and challenging in the sense that our money may be lost

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Investing is both interesting and challenging. It is interesting because you see the figure as your gain and it becomes challenging because you can acquire the guts to promote your investment to make it grow and sustain for years.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
But not all like to invest in crypto. They like to invest in physical things so they can monitor well their investments. Forme, it is good to invest in stocks and trading. There is no boredom but challenge.
Fundamentally stocks are clearer and easier than cryptocurrencies, but even if you prefer investing and trading stocks you should choose Speculative Stocks which can give you high returns. Today many stock traders also trade crypto.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
I find investing both interesting and challenging. When I invest in stocks, I do detailed research on the companies I'm interested in, and listen to the advice of investment experts. I learn a lot during this process and I feel rewarding when I made a profit. It is challenging because by investing in stocks, you are taking a risk of losing your hard earned money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Fundamentally stocks are clearer and easier than cryptocurrencies, but even if you prefer investing and trading stocks you should choose Speculative Stocks which can give you high returns. Today many stock traders also trade crypto.
Thanks for sharing your experience in this. I will remember our advice. It's good to have many heads to give the right directions to avoid failure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Investing can be challenging depending on the kind of investment you are into. Let's take forex trading for example. Forex trading is very challenging as it requires a lot of professional trading skills and practice. And it is also interesting.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
You're so right an investment is so interesting and challenging especially if you have the passion of it. It's also challenging because you don't feel tired but inspired especially when see your investment booming.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
ln a matter of fact the investing would be very interesting when it's being very profitable to the investors and challenging when things seem not going right to the investors.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Investing can be challenging depending on the kind of investment you are into. Let's take forex trading for example. Forex trading is very challenging as it requires a lot of professional trading skills and practice. And it is also interesting.
Yeah, and I like to venture into Forex Trading, but it is risky I might lose money. It is a win-win investment unless use a robot to assist the Forex trading.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
indeed, investing is interesting and challenging. We're always busy and we focus only on what we invested. It's mind blowing if uncertain.

Back