New 🚩 Make $100 per Day With Jump Task

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

David Mike

Complete Stranger
Dec 26, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What is JumpTask, and what does it offer?​

app.jumptask.io is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) platform where you can earn free crypto in several ways.

And let me just reveal right away that it is indeed a legit app since you will really be rewarded with crypto when you complete the earning opportunities it offers. I have been paid by it many times.

Now, to fully understand how this app works, we have to take a closer look at the earning opportunities it offers. That way, you’ll have an idea of what you need to do to earn.

Take note, though, that the platform is still in development, and they are still looking for additional ways for you to earn. So, there might be additional ways for you to earn when you log in. But as of the time of writing this review, these are the ways you can earn from JumpTask.

If you’ve been a member of other GPT apps and sites before, then this opportunity will be very familiar to you.
Option: 1 PAID OFFERS:

One way to earn from JumpTask is to complete paid offers.

All you have to do is log in to the app or web-based dashboard of JumpTask and click the Offerwalls section. You will then see something similar to the photo above.

Then, just choose which paid offer you are interested in and click it. You will see the full instructions on what you need to do to complete the offer.

Normally, these offers will ask you to either answer a survey, sign up for a website, or play a mobile game. Every offer has a set of objectives you need to fulfill. Once you’ve completed the objectives, the offer will be completed, and you will receive the reward, which will be in the form of JumpTask tokens (JMPT).

When I first tested JumpTask, not many paid offers were available. However, since then, JumpTasks has added more and more ways to earn in general, and you can now find more or less as many paid offers here as you can on other GPT sites.

Option 2 – Connect to Honeygain​

Honeygain is a different app you can use to earn extra cash, and JumpTask has partnered with them. In fact, when you log in to the JumpTask platform, you’ll immediately see Honeygain in the Earn Now section.

So, all you need to do is install Honeygain on your computer or mobile device and run the software. It will then share any unused internet bandwidth that you have with its clients. That’s how it works. So, you’ll technically be earning passively.

It’s a nice way to earn money because it won’t require any effort on your end. You just set up the app or software, sit back, and relax.

In my opinion, with the earning options JumpTask so far has, this is the best as it gives you some great benefits if you are already using Honeygain and can really boost your Honeygain earnings.

In fact, if you earn inside Honeygain in JumpTask mode, you will earn 10% extra, so that is definitely worth joining JumpTask alone for this reason. That was actually the reason I even joined it at first.

Option 3: JumpToken staking​

One of the newer earning options on JumpTask is to stake the tokens you earn.

This means that you can withdraw them to your wallet and then just click to stake it, and then you will earn interest by having them standing there.

If you are planning to hold on to your JMPT, this can be an easy way to earn a bit extra at the same time.

The exact earnings will depend on how much you stake and how many people you stake overall. But it is a quite high percentage, and you will see the earnings added to your account every 10 minutes.

You can withdraw your tokens from the staking poll whenever you want, which is definitely nice as it is great with this flexibility, in my opinion.

Option 4: Paid surveys​

You can also take paid surveys on JumpTask. They have partnered with a few different survey providers.

You can find a decent number of surveys.

You can find quite a good number of paid surveys here, and it can be a great way to boost your earnings, but it does not have as many paid surveys as the top paid survey sites, so you should make sure to also use some of the other earning methods JumpTask has.

Option 5: JumpTask bonus code​

When you first join JumpTask, you have the chance to use a JumpTask bonus code that will give you a 20% bonus for the first task you complete.

You need to get this bonus code from someone who is already a member. Since I have already joined, you can use my bonus code and add it to your account.

The code is: cadidibepucy

You can also just join through the link below, and the code will then be automatically added to your account. You will then get the bonus once you have completed your first task.

Click to Join JumpTaskand Start Earning

This looks like a promising site, however, I can only participate in site that has a PayPal option. Other than this, I won't be able to join. I tried to collect coins before but got tried because I don't get much coin everyday to reach the minimum pay. Faucethub or Faucetpay scammed all the coins I collected before.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Any site which offer something unusual, try to remain away from that. Like take $100 per day by just by spending one hour a day. Practically it is impossible to get this. These sites ask big money at the time of cash out.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
$100 a day is not an easy feat though, it sounds nice but are the task easy to perform? One issue I have had with these GPT sites is that the task are usually not that easy to perform. Anyways what has been your personal experience on the site so far?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Though offerwalls are paying well, it is very time consuming to do offer walls, and some times the users are not paid for the offers which are completed due to reasons which are not specified.

Back