Are watching a paid-to-watch video from VicTube?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
I got this info from the sweatcoin app when the app showed their offer of the day and came up with this app that pays us to watch their videos. The name of this app is VicTube. It's a free app so we can install it easily. I have not yet installed it. I am waiting for your suggestions or recommendations about this app. I am so interested but I have to know if you already have joined this site and if it is true that it is legit and the pay is right. It said that for 10 videos, you will earn P2,500 pesos in the dollar ( $50) and if watch 30 videos, you will earn P 7,500 pesos ( more or less $150) .

I think, they also have rules to follow before watching their videos, let us try to find our. Help me know. What can you say? An image is attached about VicTube and its payment to viewers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-103050.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-103050.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It sounds promising to work on this app. I only tried Givvy app but it took so long to earn here. So I just deleted and moved on to finding other earning sites.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got this info from the sweatcoin app when the app showed their offer of the day and came up with this app that pays us to watch their videos. The name of this app is VicTube. It's a free app so we can install it easily. I have not yet installed it. I am waiting for your suggestions or recommendations about this app. I am so interested but I have to know if you already have joined this site and if it is true that it is legit and the pay is right. It said that for 10 videos, you will earn P2,500 pesos in the dollar ( $50) and if watch 30 videos, you will earn P 7,500 pesos ( more or less $150) .

I think, they also have rules to follow before watching their videos, let us try to find our. Help me know. What can you say? An image is attached about VicTube and its payment to viewers.

Well, I really doubt if they will actually pay $50 for just watching 10 videos. No app would pay that much. Have you received your payments from them? It might not be legit. They may be posting fake payment proofs perhaps?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
It sounds promising to work on this app. I only tried Givvy app but it took so long to earn here. So I just deleted and moved on to finding other earning sites.
Try this app it has a branch in our country. 10 videos are okay for me to watch.
Post automatically merged:

@AmazingJob ,gosh thankful of this info. I encountered this in Sweatcoin as among their offers in the day. Why did they accept a fake site?

Try this app it has a branch in our country. 10 videos are okay for me to watch.
Post automatically merged:

@AmazingJob ,gosh thankful of this info. I encountered this in Sweatcoin as among their offers in the day. Why did they accept a fake site?
If VicTube pays for the slot, Sweatcoin has earned from the ads. Gholly. Good thing we have forum where we can discuss things before using it.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What are the payment methods of VicTube?

It's told by @AmazingJob that this site is fake. Let's not be fooled. I got this from Sweatcoin app as one of their offers. I'm wondering why they allow that fake site.
Maybe Sweatcoin is not aware that site is fake. I also read on the blog that the user already reached the payout but he was asked to deposit. I am not if I understood it correctly.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
If the site is truly legit, then i might give it a try. I have tried some paid to watch sites in the past before, they all turned out to be fake sites.

If the site is truly legit, then i might give it a try. I have tried some paid to watch sites in the past before, they all turned out to be fake sites.
The site is not legit. According to the review I have read, once you reach the payout, the site will ask you for pay or deposit. Check the link I shared above.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.910
You made a great decision to share it here very early so that we are warned. Glad there was a review as well.
Thanks I want to message sweatcoin but I can't directly make it in their app. I'll email therm tomorrow to investigate that fake site. It will affect their business.

Back