Dealing with boredom

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
When bored what do you do to overcome it? For me, most times i usually play games or if i do not feel like playing one, i would simply look good movies to watch or read a book. What about you?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I don't remember the last time I was bored. I have got enough to keep me busy all the time. In fact I find a day less to do all that I plan to do. While doing the monotonous chores, I put some music to cheer me up.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I usually kill my boredom by being here and with the other earning sites online. In this way, I can be more productive and refrain from being grumpy.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never feel bored. In fact, I prefer to be left alone . When am alone, I have time to think and reason. I never feel bored or tired. Once I have my phone and access to internet, am good to go.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It's not very often that I get bored nowadays if I am honest because I always have something that I can be doing so there is never any time for me to be bored. If there ever does come a time though that I do find myself bored, gaming would definitely be what I turned to. Due to me being so busy all the time working from home, gaming isn't something I do as much as I used to and because of that, it would be nice to be able to game if I ever found myself to be bored

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I never feel bored. In fact, I prefer to be left alone . When am alone, I have time to think and reason. I never feel bored or tired. Once I have my phone and access to internet, am good to go.
It's the same thing with me. I never feel bored. When I have good amount of free time ( that is rare), I love to read, do artwork and listen to music. My day goes in a disciplined routine and I don't find time to get bored.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
Actually, I seldom feel bored. When I do, I have lots of activities to do. Watch videos on YouTube, listen to music, read a book, play musical instrument or go out for a walk.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I long for free time. There is no boredom in my life as I am always engaged with work and other activities. In fact I struggle to find time for things that I enjoy doing from my busy schedule. I would listen to music or watch some TV along with working online. I have not experienced boredom much. Yes, at times few events or functions turn out a bit bore as I feel left out and can't relate to things happening around and people there.

Back