Do you think we will ever have forum that pays 2-3 cent per post again?

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.500
Please with the rate which advertisers offer now to webmaster it's very discouraged, this make many forum reduce their rate to only 1 cent per post, this make posting so bored, webmaster should try to lift the rate of advertising so they can offer better rate for poster, do you think we will ever have that age of making 2-3 cent per post again?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I suppose it's very difficult to happen and the reason should be clear: forum's webmasters aren't rich people and despite their modest conditions, they are obliged to face expenses: domain name, hosting and ads. Considering we are living the post-COVID era, we realistically can't expect too much.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.500
I suppose it's very difficult to happen and the reason should be clear: forum's webmasters aren't rich people and despite their modest conditions, they are obliged to face expenses: domain name, hosting and ads. Considering we are living the post-COVID era, we realistically can't expect too much.
If that is the case then I will switch to micro jobs websites, I will spend majority of my time there because if I spend 9hours per day on micro job website I can make considerate amount like $4 there are some task that pays 20-30cent per task which may not take you up-to 1hours to complete like sign up jobs

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Bizdustry pays well but it is not available to all users. I hear that trendri also pays good but they ask you to write hundred words

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I can remember when Bizdustry was paying 50 cents per post. The economy is affecting everything negatively, so we probably won't see such rates ever again

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.530
The challenge is that the economic crisis is also affecting the companies that advertise on sites making them to shrink their advertising budgets. We just hope that the global economy can improve so that we would have better advertising for sites and better rates for users if paying sites.

Back