Scam đź‘Ž Afripeeps.com forum Review

This website is a SCAM! Do not go to it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
The site needs to earn to be able to pay the users but the problem with forums is they cannot earn enough, so they end up becoming scam.
That's the bitter truth. Many sites could not do well to be in position to pay the users and turned to be a scam. It is understandable thst they can pay the users only if they make profit. But what hurts and annoys the users is their lack of communication. They don't convey the right message at right time. They can always be professional and raise a red flag when they sense that it's not working..most of them will not do that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
That's the bitter truth. Many sites could not do well to be in position to pay the users and turned to be a scam. It is understandable thst they can pay the users only if they make profit. But what hurts and annoys the users is their lack of communication. They don't convey the right message at right time. They can always be professional and raise a red flag when they sense that it's not working..most of them will not do that.
Some people also create sites with just one intention to build content and user base and then sell the website to another person to make quick bucks. These people do not care about paying users.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
Some people also create sites with just one intention to build content and user base and then sell the website to another person to make quick bucks. These people do not care about paying users.
And I don't think there is any harm in doing that. People make sites to have a profitable business..and they can do such things. It is all legal. The problem is when the users are kept in dark and fooled. That is not ethical and even unprofessional.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
That's a futile attempt from the owner to revive the site. Users have lost their trust and would not fall for the trap any more. My mailbox was bombarded by their mails. I kept ignoring it and finally I just blocked them

Back