Are you a member of "Digital Money Talk" Forum?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Digital Money talk is a legit forum site. It pays people to post there on topics that focus on cryptocurrency.
This site entitles us to earn from $0.25 - $2.5. It is also the same in RIF, 100 points are equivalent to $1.
What is good about this is we can request cash-out earnings at a very small amount which is $1. The payment
options include Payoneer, Bitcoin, and PM. Sorry, there is no PayPal option to receive the payment. But, people in
my country own a Payoneer card, so all from PH can apply on the Digital Money talk forum. Are you a member of this
forum site. Can you share us your proof of payment?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Digital Money talk is a legit forum site. It pays people to post there on topics that focus on cryptocurrency.
This site entitles us to earn from $0.25 - $2.5. It is also the same in RIF, 100 points are equivalent to $1.
What is good about this is we can request cash-out earnings at a very small amount which is $1. The payment
options include Payoneer, Bitcoin, and PM. Sorry, there is no PayPal option to receive the payment. But, people in
my country own a Payoneer card, so all from PH can apply on the Digital Money talk forum. Are you a member of this
forum site. Can you share us your proof of payment?
I just heard of this site. That's a good payment scheme but topic is limited to crypto so cannot discuss much especially that my crypto knowledge is still in the nursery stage lol

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I just heard of this site. That's a good payment scheme but topic is limited to crypto so cannot discuss much especially that my crypto knowledge is still in the nursery stage lol
We're the same my cryptocurrency knowledge is very insufficient. I have to rely on search engine about this crypto thing. But let us try to join we might like some topics to discuss.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We're the same my cryptocurrency knowledge is very insufficient. I have to rely on search engine about this crypto thing. But let us try to join we might like some topics to discuss.
Oh yes, let's try, see you there. I made money at noise cash before though I am not crypto savy , I was able to earn BCH but the site which is now Noise is no longer that attractive.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Oh yes, let's try, see you there. I made money at noise cash before though I am not crypto savy , I was able to earn BCH but the site which is now Noise is no longer that attractive.
Okay, copy, let us meet there. I will use the same username. Also use the same for recognition. I will apply tomorrow morning at 8.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Okay, please share me updates here. I will be on RIF up to 8 this evening. It's my only free time to do business here posting replies and my post threads.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing about the site but my problem is that I have never see any prove of payment. Can you please show us proof that they are paying! I don't want to waste my time for nothing. There are many sites that are claiming to be paying but they scam users.
Post automatically merged:

I know about this forum and it is a old one and I don't think it ever pay because I have never seen the payment proof any where before and now
That is my point. If you check through the forum, you only see old posts, a signal that all is not well. I have every reason to doubt the site.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing about the site but my problem is that I have never see any prove of payment. Can you please show us proof that they are paying! I don't want to waste my time for nothing. There are many sites that are claiming to be paying but they scam users.
Post automatically merged:

That is my point. If you check through the forum, you only see old posts, a signal that all is not well. I have every reason to doubt the site.
Don't even try to doubt the forum. Everyone already know know that the forum is no more paying since more than 2 years now. It is better you stick to rif and forget about the forgotten forum

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I don't think I have heard of this site. I don't even like dites that dwelk on their niche or topic since it is all about crypto but it is good if it paying

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Sounds interesting but I have no interest in joining another new forum, I rather remain active on the forums where I have accounts. It will be difficult to join forums for earnings as it is also time-consuming.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I checked the site, and I have learned, it has 54,000 members. Then, it said that a referral link is not allowed. I saw there the Off Topics

Off Topic Zone

Post anything you like no limitation on what you post except advertisement and referral link is not allowed. I think it is still existing and pays people. Most of their topics are o Crypto, Binance, and more, but they have those off-topics posted above.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
This is my first time hearing about this forum though, i would have love to join it but i do not really have much knowledge about crypto currency so am afraid my contributions would be limited.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
is this site legit and how much can one make per day. Now that my trendri is off the radar I'm looking for a way to replace it with another good site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I forgot about this site and I haven't applied. There's no PayPal option so no choice. Good if I have other option to receive the payment but none. So better try.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it does not available worldwide sad because it sounds like a good deal PTP forums are great but we do lack of them I wish there would be more of them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not aware of this forum and not sure if I heard about it earlier but in order to join I would like to see some payment proof from the website

Back