Are you into forex trading?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As it is known by many that forex trading is one online job or investment that helps to make it break you as in regards to financial status but most of the time as a newbie you are to learn how to trade with your demo account before going into making use of your money for the live trade and make sure to have a mentor who is successful with trades and follow his calls before you start making your own calls.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I tried forex trading a few years back, but the results was not really what i was expecting. At the moment i am not trading but i am hoping to start again this year.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried forex trading a few years back, but the results was not really what i was expecting. At the moment i am not trading but i am hoping to start again this year.
forex trading is really a good means to make money if you know how to manage your loss and follow through with the calls being made but I will advise that you copy a thread from experts who have been in the game for so long.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
To become a forex trader you must ensure that you have mastered analysis and strategy. You can also study or free courses on the forex market from kindergarten level to advanced level. After that you can try the demo account, and join the forex trader community either on the forum site or whatsapp group.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
No, I have not yet started with forex trading, but it is the next step I want to take in terms of investments, although I do not know if I am yet ready for it, because it really differs a lot from trading with cryptocurrencies.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To become a forex trader you must ensure that you have mastered analysis and strategy. You can also study or free courses on the forex market from kindergarten level to advanced level. After that you can try the demo account, and join the forex trader community either on the forum site or whatsapp group.
Surely it takes a lot of time for one to get to learn about forex trading than it does with crypto currency bit once it has been mastered and learned properly, there is so much to gain from it than it is seen or even said well enough.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Surely it takes a lot of time for one to get to learn about forex trading than it does with crypto currency bit once it has been mastered and learned properly, there is so much to gain from it than it is seen or even said well enough.
There's no need to rush, we enter forex trading, it's better to prepare yourself to master analysis and strategy. start opening a demo account and after getting to know the fore system you can open a real account with small capital. but in general the minimum deposit is around $ 40.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's no need to rush, we enter forex trading, it's better to prepare yourself to master analysis and strategy. start opening a demo account and after getting to know the fore system you can open a real account with small capital. but in general the minimum deposit is around $ 40.
$40 is no small money and my region as it is equivalent to about 30,000 naira and so with such an amount you would not want to joke with it in terms of losing everything due to bad calls from your end and so one will have to mail you and learn it before engaging.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I am not into forex trading but there was a time I tried it and I realised that it is not something I will be capable to do because it is very hard to me but it may not be hard to other people

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I remember the duration it requires for one to be a good or comfortable Forex trader, it sends shiver down my spine, I once had a resolve to follow it up heads on, but along the line, procrastination stepped in and I had to stop.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Whenever I remember the duration it requires for one to be a good or comfortable Forex trader, it sends shiver down my spine, I once had a resolve to follow it up heads on, but along the line, procrastination stepped in and I had to stop.
A friend of mine was still telling me about forex trading yesterday and he was telling me how much money people make from it and I think I will just divert into it when I have enough time to learn about it

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried forex trading for some time, and its good way of earning money online, the thing is most of forex currencies have very low price fluctuations and that means we have to invest big amount of money in order to make good profit or increase the leverage and that is bit risky for me. But still its good making money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
I am not into Forex trading for now. However l am on the lookout for something that can bring more positive results as far as the forex trading venture is concerned.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am not doing any forex trading since I am making online losses, and do not have the funds to invest in forex trading. I have also read that forex trading is very risky.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I am not yet into Forex Trading. I lack expertise. I need training. I already registered to join a training in April last year, but it was postponed. I hope that end of this year, it will be pushed through by the organizers.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I've been doing forex crypto for quite some time, but I've never done forex trading, I don't think I have the necessary knowledge, but I might venture into it one day.

Back