Discussion Bucks - Coming Soon!

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you ready to transform your thoughts into tangible rewards? Welcome to "Discussion Bucks" – your future destination for engaging conversations, insightful discussions, and incredible earning opportunities. While we're adding the final polish to our platform, we couldn't resist offering you a sneak peek into what sets us apart.

Introducing "Discussion Bucks":

Brief Description: "Discussion Bucks" is your go-to paid-to-post forum, where every word you contribute translates into real, rewarding experiences. Whether you're sharing your opinions, insights, or expertise, your active participation truly matters and will be generously acknowledged.

Our Distinctive Features:

Feature 1: Discussion Bucks will introduce a tier program based on the quality of your contributions (completely automated). The higher your tier, the greater your earnings!
Feature 2: Enjoy the flexibility of PayPal and Cryptocurrency withdrawals!
Feature 3: Unlock the potential of unlimited daily earnings!
Feature 4: We're the first forum to seamlessly integrate various social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest. Stay informed about forum developments through your preferred social media platform.

We're more than just a forum; we're a vibrant community that highly values your contributions.

Stay Connected and Stay Informed: While we're diligently working behind the scenes, stay connected with us and be the first to know when "Discussion Bucks" officially launches! Follow us on our social media channels:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/discussionbucks
Twitter: https://www.Twitter.com/DiscussionBucks
Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/discussion_bucks
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Discussionbucks
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@discussion.bucks
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/discussionbucks

Join us on these platforms for exciting updates, exclusive sneak peeks, and captivating content that will heighten your anticipation for our impending launch.

We're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you into the "Discussion Bucks" community. Stay tuned, get ready, and prepare to reap the rewards for your valuable contributions!

Check out our Promotional Trailer below:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you ready to transform your thoughts into tangible rewards? Welcome to "Discussion Bucks" – your future destination for engaging conversations, insightful discussions, and incredible earning opportunities. While we're adding the final polish to our platform, we couldn't resist offering you a sneak peek into what sets us apart.

Introducing "Discussion Bucks":

Brief Description: "Discussion Bucks" is your go-to paid-to-post forum, where every word you contribute translates into real, rewarding experiences. Whether you're sharing your opinions, insights, or expertise, your active participation truly matters and will be generously acknowledged.

Our Distinctive Features:

Feature 1: Discussion Bucks will introduce a tier program based on the quality of your contributions (completely automated). The higher your tier, the greater your earnings!
Feature 2: Enjoy the flexibility of PayPal and Cryptocurrency withdrawals!
Feature 3: Unlock the potential of unlimited daily earnings!
Feature 4: We're the first forum to seamlessly integrate various social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest. Stay informed about forum developments through your preferred social media platform.

We're more than just a forum; we're a vibrant community that highly values your contributions.

Stay Connected and Stay Informed: While we're diligently working behind the scenes, stay connected with us and be the first to know when "Discussion Bucks" officially launches! Follow us on our social media channels:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/discussionbucks
Twitter: https://www.Twitter.com/DiscussionBucks
Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/discussion_bucks
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Discussionbucks
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@discussion.bucks
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/discussionbucks

Join us on these platforms for exciting updates, exclusive sneak peeks, and captivating content that will heighten your anticipation for our impending launch.

We're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you into the "Discussion Bucks" community. Stay tuned, get ready, and prepare to reap the rewards for your valuable contributions!

Check out our Promotional Trailer below:

Thanks Devin for the update..I am looking forward to the launching of this new site and hope everything will go smoothly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Thank you so much Devin for giving us the update on your new forum site. We are so eager and so happy to do business with DBucks. My warmest congratulations to you!!! 😁 .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Thank you so much Devin for the update, I can't wait to join you. Oh yes, may I know what the minimum word count requirements are to earn income there? 😊
It will be announced the first day about site's rules, policies, and regulations. Hoping the word count is the same as RIF. I'm okay of the 30 - 60. Let's just wait and see.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be announced the first day about site's rules, policies, and regulations. Hoping the word count is the same as RIF. I'm okay of the 30 - 60. Let's just wait and see.
Yes, I also hope the same with you, making posts too long is sometimes very boring for me. LOL I prefer something like RIF or ForumCoin. Hopefully Devin's site is like this too. 😊

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Yes, I also hope the same with you, making posts too long is sometimes very boring for me. LOL I prefer something like RIF or ForumCoin. Hopefully Devin's site is like this too. 😊
I like much at SCF no word count but no pay too 🤣. I'm willing to do everything for a site to flourish but the pay most also be prompt. But it's better late than nothing to wait at all.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like much at SCF no word count but no pay too 🤣. I'm willing to do everything for a site to flourish but the pay most also be prompt. But it's better late than nothing to wait at all.
To be honest, I really like SCF, but unfortunately now the site seems to be no longer maintained. Maybe the site owner is too busy so he doesn't have time to come to the site, but 1 month of not coming to the site is too long.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Looking forward to seeing the site Devin :)

This is something that was discussed for RIF a long time ago, but nothing ever materialized. So, I'll be eagerly watching to see how it works out!

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As of now, there will be no word requirement, as we are hopeful that the rating system will encourage high quality content.
This is a unique site that I have ever known. If so, of course it will make it easier and also make people compete to create their own best posts. Thank you for the clarification Devin. 😊❤️

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Breaking News!

Our forum software has enabled the option for our website to be downloaded in app format on all mobile devices! Although we haven't launched yet, the app is available for immediate download by going to discussionbucks.com!

Download Our App (1).png

Last edited:

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You should allow registrations for members. Just disable permissions to do anything, and show the coming soon message.
This way when you launch, you will have a good solid userbase to start with, and can do an email blast letting them know it's open.

Just an idea :)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should allow registrations for members. Just disable permissions to do anything, and show the coming soon message.
This way when you launch, you will have a good solid userbase to start with, and can do an email blast letting them know it's open.

Just an idea :)
I thought about this, but we still have to do our beta testing first to ensure everything is working properly. We are a tad behind schedule on this as the addon developer has been informing me of some problems and keeps falling behind. This addon that is being developed is detrimental to the forum and is needed before we can do anything else. He says it should be ready by today, but we will see, as he's been saying this for the past three days.

After beta testing, if there's enough time before launch, we will open early registrations.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Breaking News!

Our forum software has enabled the option for our website to be downloaded in app format on all mobile devices! Although we haven't launched yet, the app is available for immediate download by going to discussionbucks.com!

View attachment 2264
Wow! It will be quite interesting! I will download when am less busy. I pray that this forum will reach and exceed our expectations.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
I know that many of us including me are eagerly waiting for this forum to start. It looks very promising and the idea of tier is quite thoughtful and should be effective in controlling the quality of the forum.
I am eagerly waiting for the launch. More power to you, Devin!

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am a supper fun of the work @Devin and @Jordan put up,their combination at RIF really took this site RIF to another level,this just goes to show how much of quality people they are.To be honest i am anticipating a revolution in the forum industry better than ever seen before.

As for us the ordinary members we have to ensure we play our part,the only thing i hope and pray for these site owners is to treat forum business as serious business and be part of connecting great minds come up with protypes of the next generation in online business,Tech and earning opportunities.I THINK WE ARE READY TO MAKE HISTORY.

#A business without an organizational structure,board members,physical office,declaration of assets and value,annual financial report is as good as just wasting your time in building long lasting credibility and reputation.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$1.600
Raw Dex
$0.025
Looks attractive for lovers of paid to post Sites. Something new particularly the 3 tiered evaluation. Makes one work a bit harder to get to the top tier.

Waiting.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick update - we've been in beta mode for the past 48 hours, and things are looking pretty darn good. We've been listening closely to our awesome beta testers and using their feedback to spruce things up. We've even conjured up some cool new features, squashed those sneaky bugs we didn't even know were hiding, and are definitely cruising in the right direction. So far, so awesome! We're stoked to have you join us on October 2nd.

Now, for all you early birds who've already signed up for Discussion Bucks, here's the scoop: we're manually approving your accounts on October 2nd. Right now, we're knee-deep in beta action, making sure everything runs silky smooth before our grand launch. We've noticed a couple of keen beans trying to snag subscriptions during registration. We seriously appreciate your enthusiasm, but we kindly ask that you hold off until our October 2nd launch. Grabbing a subscription now will just complicate things, and we'll have to manually shuffle you around. We love you all, and we can't wait for the big day on October 2nd! 🚀

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Saw this project on forumcoin, it looks really nice, i just registered myself. Am curious about one things though. In terms of the upgrade, is it possible for one to use their earning on the site to upgrade their accounts?

Back