Discussion Bucks - Coming Soon!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
Oh! I was not aware that the registration is already open. Well manually verifying the accounts would be tedious. Good to know that beta testing is going well and you could spot the hidden bugs. I would check the site and would like to be one of the early birds to subscribe there.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saw this project on forumcoin, it looks really nice, i just registered myself. Am curious about one things though. In terms of the upgrade, is it possible for one to use their earning on the site to upgrade their accounts?
At this time, that is not an option unfortunately. To keep things organized behind the scenes, we would like to request actual payment for subscription-based purchases. Members could redeem their earnings, get the cash out, and then use those funds to purchase a subscription, as subscriptions can be purchased using PayPal and/or 10 different cryptocurrency options.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! I was not aware that the registration is already open. Well manually verifying the accounts would be tedious. Good to know that beta testing is going well and you could spot the hidden bugs. I would check the site and would like to be one of the early birds to subscribe there.
Yes, same with you I also just heard that someone has registered there, but I will be patient and register on October 2nd. To avoid inconvenience, Devin has to verify the account manually.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Thank you, Devin, for the updates on DBucks. I am so eager to explore your new forum. God Bless you in this endeavor just to help people earn and you too. I hope for a smooth flow of your forum in the coming days. :love:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you ready? We definitely are! We will be seeing you on October 2nd.
šŸ˜Ž

Your Company (1).png

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I like the sound of that @Devin:love::love: ,my forum activity has declined the past months and only have few forums that i am committed to,right from the start on this forum let us promote a lot of start ups to be on board,if we can have people who are bloggers,vloggers,youtubers,ptc and GPTC site owners,faucets owners,forex traders,freelancers etc.These are quality people that will add an extra layer of cash on the forum.They will help in bringing liquidity in the forum that will be consistent.

Back