Do architects have better living and lifestyles?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I believe architects have better living and lifestyles different. My architect friend lives in a mansion designed by him. He has any clients. He is a very good architect. He said all of them,( architects) live in prosperity. They are paid well in creating designs and they are partnered with Civil Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Each of them has teamwork in construction. Their businesses as designers are superb. There are architects holding offices and their offices are full of blueprints.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.525
I do think a good architect can live to his personal dream in life. If they can build houses or buildings for their clients, then they can do the same thing for them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I do think a good architect can live to his personal dream in life. If they can build houses or buildings for their clients, then they can do the same thing for them.
You're so right they can also apply for loan in PAGIBIG or GSIS and they'll be approved despite millions to loan because of their job as architect.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I believe architects have better living and lifestyles different. My architect friend lives in a mansion designed by him. He has any clients. He is a very good architect. He said all of them,( architects) live in prosperity. They are paid well in creating designs and they are partnered with Civil Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Each of them has teamwork in construction. Their businesses as designers are superb. There are architects holding offices and their offices are full of blueprints.
A lot of architects out today that are living very well and very comfortable but the only thing is that they work with people that can pay a very good amount of money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
A lot of architects out today that are living very well and very comfortable but the only thing is that they work with people that can pay a very good amount of money
They are high-value people. Those who can also afford to hire an architect to do the designing of their homes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
They are high-value people. Those who can also afford to hire an architect to do the designing of their homes.
This is very true. Architects are people of high value and it is very necessary for them to charge the client high. It is an added advantage if the architect is good at what he does

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
This is very true. Architects are people of high value and it is very necessary for them to charge the client high. It is an added advantage if the architect is good at what he does
They are very productive people. They also struggled to reach their dream to become an architect, plus board exam very hard.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
They are very productive people. They also struggled to reach their dream to become an architect, plus board exam very hard.
You are very right because it is not an easy task to come up with an idea of how the house will look like and it is very rare for you to see an architect give a design to more than two people which means that they're always thinking of how to design a house

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
You are very right because it is not an easy task to come up with an idea of how the house will look like and it is very rare for you to see an architect give a design to more than two people which means that they're always thinking of how to design a house
That's right. I see some architects losing hair lol, over thinking of designs.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all architects live a better living. Though I can't say what happens in US. But in Nigeria, the story is not the same. Some of them are actually affected by the poor economic standard.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.083
I dont know if they live in prosperity. One of my friends is an architect and lives in Dubai. He has a regular job there and he stays in a rented house. By looking after him I dont think that the architects live in prosperity.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I dont know if they live in prosperity. One of my friends is an architect and lives in Dubai. He has a regular job there and he stays in a rented house. By looking after him I dont think that the architects live in prosperity.
Maybe he is not a famous architect, those who live in a better living were Board Topntochers and they were hthefirst priority.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I dont know but that's true theoretically they should be rich and paid well because they get contracts from rich.
Other architects may like to get employees to be sure of a salary for they also foresee ahead problems of clients' search, especially during the pandemic.

Back