Do you really like gossiping?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
I try to avoid gossiping as much as possible. While I'm certainly guilty of engaging in some lighthearted rumor mills from time to time, I don't derive much satisfaction from speaking negatively about others behind their backs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
No I don't like gossiping, I prefer keeping things to myself and at the same time am not really interested in hearing the story of others from another person.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I try to avoid gossiping as much as possible. While I'm certainly guilty of engaging in some lighthearted rumor mills from time to time, I don't derive much satisfaction from speaking negatively about others behind their backs.
Gossiping has never been my thing right from time and I usually walk away from people whenever they are gossiping. That’s what I do. I only play and not gossip

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.308
I prefer not to participate in gossip. It can be stressful and ultimately pointless. This is why I am picky about the people I associate with, avoiding those who engage in such behavior. Some people go so far as to propagate false information about others, which I find morally unacceptable.

Back