Do You Think Building A House In Life Is Necessary?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Well, I’m a woman and I will not want to be gender based t when we look at things, the man is the one who is supposed to take care of the family and everyone is under him so it will be good for the man to provide a shelter for his family but in most cases, it is better to build the house and not rent.

In this way, the kids can grow up and inherit the house. They may even turn it into a hotel where they can make money…

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
Building a house is not strictly necessary for everyone's life path. While homeownership provides stability and an investment asset, it's a major financial and personal commitment that doesn't fit all lifestyles. it's a very personal decision without a universally "necessary" answer.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.920
Currently I prefer apartments. I need more space but it can be solved buying bigger apartment. It is good have yard but it also take more care. House is good for bigger family but if you are alone or don't have kids apartment is better.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
In our city, most people live in apartments. Building a house is a luxury for the rich unless you are talking about those village houses in rural areas. When to buy or rent an apartment is a matter of personal preference. Buying an apartment is a heavy financial commitment. If you have to spend 40% of your income on your apartment, you may not be able to travel or enjoy other leisure activities.

Back