Do you think your country is or is going to enter a recession?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Global economic uncertainty is a fact, it may be more noticeable in some parts of the world than in others, but I want to know how you see the outlook for your country this year or next year, do you think it will enter in a recession? I think that mine is about to enter one or is already in an economic slowdown

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
It's too early to tell, but I think the chance that Hong Kong is going into recession is small. With Covid seems under control. consumer confidence seems to get back and they are willing to spend. If there is another variant of Covid, it's another story.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It's too early to tell, but I think the chance that Hong Kong is going into recession is small. With Covid seems under control. consumer confidence seems to get back and they are willing to spend. If there is another variant of Covid, it's another story.
Ah, you're from Hong Kong, interesting, I mean, things are pretty stable over there, according to what you say, I heard that the real estate market in your country was weakening, but I don't really believe the Western news that is spread here about China in general, that's true ?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
Ah, you're from Hong Kong, interesting, I mean, things are pretty stable over there, according to what you say, I heard that the real estate market in your country was weakening, but I don't really believe the Western news that is spread here about China in general, that's true ?
I read news about China in HK and online international news sites such as BBC, CNN and other news sites run by overseas Hongkongers to make sure I get different perspectives.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nigeria is already in deep recession already. Upon the global demand of oil, nigerian government is misusing and mismanaging the funds. Nigeria is in desperate need of change in government. Thousands of Nigerians are leaving the shores of the country on daily basis.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think my country, Nigeria is already in a a recession. The prices of basic life necessities are constantly rising. The common man is the greatest casualty of all this.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Nigeria is already in deep recession already. Upon the global demand of oil, nigerian government is misusing and mismanaging the funds. Nigeria is in desperate need of change in government. Thousands of Nigerians are leaving the shores of the country on daily basis.
You aptly captured this, Nigeria is I. deep shit now. Nothing seems to be working but I'm optimistic that we would get it right soon. Let vote wisely

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My country is going through the most. It's survival of the fittest here. Some franchise have left the country, a lot of companies are downsizing. It's just hectic this side.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
According to what I am seeing, almost all the countries mentioned are either about to enter a crisis or it is like Nigeria whose situation seems desperate, I hope that everything goes well there and things improve

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
When we begin to see large companies downsizing on workers then we know it is critical, but as it stands the economical outlook and indicators are so bad right now. The cost of essential commodities has gone up, fuel prices are high, inflation is high, production has slowed down and we recently were hit with level six load shedding where we could not have power for 12 hours. We still have huge debts that we are servicing from taxpayer money. Meaning no money and liquidity in circulation.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
When we begin to see large companies downsizing on workers then we know it is critical, but as it stands the economical outlook and indicators are so bad right now. The cost of essential commodities has gone up, fuel prices are high, inflation is high, production has slowed down and we recently were hit with level six load shedding where we could not have power for 12 hours. We still have huge debts that we are servicing from taxpayer money. Meaning no money and liquidity in circulation.
Your country is in a difficult situation sorry for it, I think almost all of us are a little equal in mine there is great political instability, revolts, a huge debt and job insecurity and unemployment, I think it can get worse in the coming years.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Global economic uncertainty is a fact, it may be more noticeable in some parts of the world than in others, but I want to know how you see the outlook for your country this year or next year, do you think it will enter in a recession? I think that mine is about to enter one or is already in an economic slowdown

My country is going through extreme recession and this is making many people upset and worried as well. I think that it will take much time for my country to recover from the recession.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Your country is in a difficult situation sorry for it, I think almost all of us are a little equal in mine there is great political instability, revolts, a huge debt and job insecurity and unemployment, I think it can get worse in the coming years.
Yes if we do not increase on our earnings portfolio as individuals then we are likely going to be hit harder than we are anticipating.But if we work hard we will use our side hustle income to caution these economical shocks both internal and external.Otherwise we have been hit hard.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
Croatia is definitely already in it. Prices went in air. Prices of apartment grow most than in entire Europa. Even pizza! It was nice sometimes call delivery but it is just to expensive. 7 euros for simple standard pizza. Better eat something else in apartment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Croatia is definitely already in it. Prices went in air. Prices of apartment grow most than in entire Europa. Even pizza! It was nice sometimes call delivery but it is just to expensive. 7 euros for simple standard pizza. Better eat something else in apartment.

Well, regardless of all that, I think that Croatia might still be in a very much better position as compared to my country. I live in Pakistan and the economy is struggling, despite being a powerful country in regards to military.

Back