Factors that affect the growth of small businesses

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are contributing factors that affect the growth of small businesses. One factor is the high prices of commodities. If these small business owners purchase goods for their business center their capital will be affected, hence, they also need to stretch out their profit by increasing the value of the goods. They have people to pay and rent to pay. The main factor is inflation which affects the entire world of business.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Cost of things is becoming a major problem. Recently there have been a complete blackout in my area, for days no light and with the high cost of fuel and the likes, a hotel manager had to cry out that they where spending close to 1.5 million naira just for fuel in a daily basis. Now they can't even pay their workers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
One of the main reasons why small businesses cannot become successful is they are unable to do marketing. In the absence of proper marketing, they fail to attract customers and hence die a premature death.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are alot of factors that affect the growth of any business for instance been in so much debt can affect your business you also need proper capital management for smooth growth of your start up

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Cost of things is becoming a major problem. Recently there have been a complete blackout in my area, for days no light and with the high cost of fuel and the likes, a hotel manager had to cry out that they where spending close to 1.5 million naira just for fuel in a daily basis. Now they can't even pay their workers.
You are so roght and even ordinary people feel the agony of the sickening prices and how much more to businesses that need constant attention to make it grow fat.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.375
In my country for instance, the small businesses are being affected by the fact that they lack enough business funding and way the bigger business outsmart them out of the market by exercising imbalanced and unfair business competition practices.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Marketing your business is one factor to succeed. It is from that skill your potential customers will be convinced. They must be attracted to your appeals and presentation. Have a nice presentation style to capture their interest.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.375
The small businesses is actually at stake of loosing the market share on the business industry. That's because the bigger business seems to overwhelm the small businesses with unfair business practices that takes them out of the business at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are factors that affect the growth of the small business like spending the sales or profit of the business for the owner's daily needs. The said business will never grow perhaps go bankrupt.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The growth of a business also depends on whether the business owner has powerful friends or enemies. Since 2010, powerful officials/leaders and companies have destroyed my business, robbing almost all my correspondence, so my revenues have reduced.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are factors that may hamper the growth of the business like price hikes, sudden changes in the economy, and foremost inflation. The small capitalist may find it hard to order supplies because of overcharging the previous prices
Post automatically merged:

There are factors why a small business is slow as snail in sales growth. The6 said business might lack capital right planning and managing well. A small business may grow big if market it by great marketers.

Last edited:
Back