How long did it take you to learn crypto trading?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto trading is one of the best things one could do online aside forex trading which is also a means to get money and wealth overnight.
In crypto trading one has to learn about the trends and be patient in holding and be able to read the bull and beat market runs to succeed in making a successful trade and come out with good profits from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I am still looking for where i can learn how to trade the crypto market. I have heard a lot of persons talk about crypto trading and i really would like to try it out.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still looking for where i can learn how to trade the crypto market. I have heard a lot of persons talk about crypto trading and i really would like to try it out.
You can join most of them on Twitter and follow those who trade crypto and they have telegram channels where they make calls and if you follow the calls they make an take your profits then you will surely make a lot from crypto trading.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can join most of them on Twitter and follow those who trade crypto and they have telegram channels where they make calls and if you follow the calls they make an take your profits then you will surely make a lot from crypto trading.
You would need to tell me more on this via pm. I am looking for a way to make money too through trading crypto. I have even downloaded books on udemy but I can't understand nothing.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would need to tell me more on this via pm. I am looking for a way to make money too through trading crypto. I have even downloaded books on udemy but I can't understand nothing.
I have a close friend who does trading both on forex and crypto ku coin that is for the crypto goes to switches and trades there but it is risky then if you're willing to take the risk then you can go ahead with your trade but I'll still give you contacts.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a close friend who does trading both on forex and crypto ku coin that is for the crypto goes to switches and trades there but it is risky then if you're willing to take the risk then you can go ahead with your trade but I'll still give you contacts.
I would really appreciate. I thought you trade yourself but I would appreciate any help you can render. One has to find more ways to make money and cash out in this inflation economy.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I'm looking for where to learn how to trade the crypto. I read about a lot of people making money through it . But I know you need to buy low to sell high

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would really appreciate. I thought you trade yourself but I would appreciate any help you can render. One has to find more ways to make money and cash out in this inflation economy.
I have not yet reached the level that I can trade by myself without following orders from those who are experts in it and at the moment I don't trade but will soon start trading again.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have gotten your pm and I would respond to it. But one thing I would want to ask, is it possible for someone to trade with a mobile phone or I have to get a PC?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have gotten your pm and I would respond to it. But one thing I would want to ask, is it possible for someone to trade with a mobile phone or I have to get a PC?
Well you can trade with your mobile phone but preferably I will advise you to have a laptop which you can use to watch the market properly but if you don't have a laptop your phone is still in good and okay for you to go with it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well you can trade with your mobile phone but preferably I will advise you to have a laptop which you can use to watch the market properly but if you don't have a laptop your phone is still in good and okay for you to go with it.
What you imply is that a laptop is ideal. But a phone is manageable m I have heard issues of someone trying to place a trade and the phone hangs, the person made huge losses.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What you imply is that a laptop is ideal. But a phone is manageable m I have heard issues of someone trying to place a trade and the phone hangs, the person made huge losses.
That is why it is preferable to have a laptop and why it is being advices to get one before starting trade with it or you are going to upgrade your mobile phone so as to not have similar hanging issues of the phone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It took me a whole year to learn about cryptocurrency trading but I'm not perfect still so I am just learning everyday or learning whenever I trade by putting it into practice because I cannot know it all

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm trying to learn but it's very hard I don't understand many things but at the same time it's kinda fun to learn new things I might need to learn wayy more

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I'm trying to learn but it's very hard I don't understand many things but at the same time it's kinda fun to learn new things I might need to learn wayy more
This is also the same way I felt when I began to trade cryptocurrency but I was able to learn with time and I realised that it was not hard yet it depends on how focused you are

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though I have been studying crypto trading for a long time, until now I am not yet an expert or professional, I still have a lot to learn and maybe I also have to practice a lot or practice trading, which will make someone an expert.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been able to learn about crypto trading up till now. I have never really had an interest in crypto trading anyways so even if i decide to learn it, it might take a while.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
I have never involved myself in the learning of the crypto trading. I don't plan learning the crypto trading because I always read that no one can be able to predict the behaviour of the crypto be it learned or not and that Both the crypto experts and beginners loose terribly.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Crypto trading is not as easy as it sounds because the slight mistake there may becomes a reason that you lose your money, like if you are sending a Tron from one exchange to other exchange and you written
wrong blockchain address then your money may be lost.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The question is a bit complex to answer, but currently I'm still learning the ropes of cryptocurrency, I'm just taking my time to be very much grounded on the basics so as to fully understand it's intricacies and complexities involved in it.

Back