How Much Percentage Do You Receive From Your Investment?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
There are some investment that yields high profit and I’m very sure that is what people will go for but the majority of them are not reliable.

As for me, I am investing in HBD. This is a currency on the Hive blockchain and I earn 20% APR. I know we all know that it is a very little money but it is better than not investing in anything at all.

How about you?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Even if I have an investment stream that generate 10% profits per annum, it is okay for me. I can then increase my portfolio in the investment to earn more.
I have an investment where I receive 20% interest at the end of every year. It makes sense though but there are times when I wish I could get an investment where I’d make up to 50% interest per year

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
My investments are mostly bank deposits and the current interest rate is 7 percent. I also have cumulative deposits.
Is that fixed deposit interest rate? Well, in our country also the average interest rate for fixed deposit bank accounts is around 7 percent. There was a time when the rate was as high as 13 percent.

Back