Is making money online sustainable?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
There are some people who usually say that they have been making money online since a long time now either as a side hustle or their main source of income. As for me, my online earnings are my main source of income but is it sustainable?

Honesty, it isn’t sustainable but it is better than none and if one can save up very well, it can help the person to start up a good business that he or she can always do

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Making money online is sustainable only for those who are well connected, have the support of the security and intelligence agencies in their country or place where they live, other investors are cheated, exploited.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Making money online is sustainable only for those who are well connected, have the support of the security and intelligence agencies in their country or place where they live, other investors are cheated, exploited.
I think you should not say that it is for those people who are connected. The online space is open to everyone who wants to make something out of it s it is left to you to utilize your time well

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
It is of course sustainable if you have managed to build your own projects like blogs, online stores, youtube channels, etc.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.308
It will be sustainable if working and hired in online companies. We can be a freelancer and work from one online company to another.

Achieving sustainability in online career depends on getting hired by reliable companies or clients. In addition, it is essentia to establish a passive income stream such as a blog or YouTube channel to supplement our income.

King Belieal

Somewhat Known
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.710
There are online money making schemes that is generally sustainable. When you look at having to create monetized contents, it is sustainable but one has to be consistent.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The fundamental problem is that online workers working at home are being cheated , exploited, treated worse than slaves. Government agencies are allegedly falsely claiming that their lazy greedy employees who do not spend time, own all my online accounts, including paypal, forum, bank account to waste taxpayer money paying them monthly salaries while I am defamed as having no income at all.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are not sustainable. Pay Rates are fluctuating and they mostly get reduced after few months. You cannot rely on few sites. You must try to earn good amount of money once a site is paying good and try to search other sites which may pay good.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
The way the online space is now, even your own projects can't earn you really much because the landscape has become rkk competitive.
It depends on how skilled you are and what you are doing. I have been making full time income through my websites for the last 5 years

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on how skilled you are and what you are doing. I have been making full time income through my websites for the last 5 years
It depends on what work do you do and the change in rates adsense pays. But that's for sure when you own a website and blog then you earn better than what you earn on the forums.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
It depends on what work do you do and the change in rates adsense pays. But that's for sure when you own a website and blog then you earn better than what you earn on the forums.
If you want to make your income sustainable, you need to do multiple things, a single source of income is not enough if you are an online worker.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to make your income sustainable, you need to do multiple things, a single source of income is not enough if you are an online worker.

I agree with your point!!

But I still have 10-11 years more before I get retired from my offline job, after that I will work online fully

Back