Is the Pi Network Profitable?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Pi Network is a mobile application project (GooglePay and AppStore), which offers crypto lovers the opportunity to easily mine Pi coin that does not require hardware, and expensive electricity costs, because Pi coin crypto mining is done on smartphones.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Pi Network is a mobile application project (GooglePay and AppStore), which offers crypto lovers the opportunity to easily mine Pi coin that does not require hardware, and expensive electricity costs, because Pi coin crypto mining is done on smartphones.
I don't know if it is profitable yet. Though, some people are buying at hand because they believe it will be

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am not sure if this app a legit one. I still have it on my mobile phone. It seems like it is an app that is so useless. Do you know anyone who earn and redeem from it?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had heard about this system or something of the sort. But I was never fully aware of it. This post gives me a good insight on it. As someone with no experience I cannot really say if it is or will be profitable, but I hope someone can help you out on that front. I would love to know too, because just using a smartphone to mine cryptocurrency sounds quite attractive honestly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I had heard about this system or something of the sort. But I was never fully aware of it. This post gives me a good insight on it. As someone with no experience I cannot really say if it is or will be profitable, but I hope someone can help you out on that front. I would love to know too, because just using a smartphone to mine cryptocurrency sounds quite attractive honestly.
I'm still hoping on when they will launch the coin. By then, I will know if it is profitable or not

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They claim that we are mining but that is not how mining does. They are taking too long to make the coin listed and to distribute the coins to members. I would have had more than 10,000 pi by now but I stopped earning and have 500 pi only because I am tried of there stories

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I have been hearing about the launch of the Pi coin but I really do not know why the coin is still in the pending process. There is no information about this coin regarding its official launching date.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have been hearing about the launch of the Pi coin but I really do not know why the coin is still in the pending process. There is no information about this coin regarding its official launching date.
To launch and promote a coin costs a lot. Maybe this is just an internal coin and the Pi coin developers deliberately give the impression that they always pay their members, but Pi coin is actually trash.

Nsima

Complete Stranger
Jan 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did it before
But I don't know know how profitable it is.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can't really tell much about its profitability for now, but lately many people have been acquiring it because they feel it poses a very great potential, so currently it is profitable for some set of people.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Can't really tell much about its profitability for now, but lately many people have been acquiring it because they feel it poses a very great potential, so currently it is profitable for some set of people.
Maybe so too, many people think Pi coin will explode in price, but even though you have collected a lot of Picoin if there is no place for crypto exchanges it means that it is not traded openly, you also cannot make payments with Pi coin, So the Pi coin function doesn't fit the function cryptos in general. So the main advantage is collecting worthless Pi coins.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I never used it so I don't know if it is profitable or not. I even don't know if it is available on popular exchanges.
Even though many people mine Pi coin, but I'm not interested as long as Pi coin is not listed on well-known crypto exchanges, this is a sign that Pi coin is not liquid.

Back