Making money on your site vs. making money on someone else's site

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Do you think you will be able to make more money form your website or make more money on someone else's website? In my experience, making money on someone else website is easier than making money on your own website but you can make more money on your website than someone else's website.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Running a website is not costly, making money form your website is difficult that's for sure. Unless you want to run a paid to post site, or use Dedicated Server for hosting, website running cost is low.

King Belieal

Somewhat Known
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.630
I was trying to run a blog and get it monetized. I just came to realize the harsh reality that it is better to make money from already established sites first for some time before I think of making money from my own site.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
In the last few years, I have found it is easier to make money from other people's websites since powerful companies and officials who hate me, are harassing everyone who will pay me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Do you think you will be able to make more money form your website or make more money on someone else's website? In my experience, making money on someone else website is easier than making money on your own website but you can make more money on your website than someone else's website.
I think one will be able to make more money from his own website but there are times when some websites will pay you very high and you may not even be able to make up to that on your website

Back