What are the possible investing opportunities for beginners?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I started investing at age 17 and it was investing Bagrass Eucalyptus. I earned huge. I gambled my money but it turned out profitable. Those new could start investing on mutual funds and local stocks.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
I think crypto is the best asset for beginners. You can invest with a lot amount and you can stake your assets to earn passive income

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.763
For beginners I think there are alot of opportunities for you I'd you want to invest you can chose forex and crypto trading if you want to invest online but I'd it is offline you try running a cyber cafe where people brows all day, you can also go into blogging and make money through your traffic but you will need to spend some money on traffic
Post automatically merged:

For beginners I think there are alot of opportunities for you I'd you want to invest you can chose forex and crypto trading if you want to invest online but I'd it is offline you try running a cyber cafe where people brows all day, you can also go into blogging and make money through your traffic but you will need to spend some money on traffic

Back