What are the Pros and Cons of Forum Sites?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The main benefits for the paid to post forum sites is that members get learn new ideas and things about earning online while the major drawback Being a slow means of earning.
Yes I agree you can learn a lot about money and how to make money on forums you can also make better decisions if you post on forums a lot but yeah the pay is low so if you only here for money there are better ways

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the biggest disadvantages of PTP forums are low income, strict rules, changing rules and not being reliable (stopping payments to users after a while).
Pros: Earn online without skills

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.170
If you can write and if you have knowledge of topics, you can start earning right away. However, it is not possible to earn big amounts by using forum sites.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, we find many forum sites that provide rewards for each post to their members such as Bizdustry, Beermoney, Forumcoin, Cryptotalk, RIF, Trendri etc. Here we don't discuss which one is better but the pros and cons in general. In my opinion:
Pros: forum site as a means of learning and sharing. we also do not need to master language skills as in professional writing.
Cons: Spend a lot of time, poor earnings.
For me I only work on referral index forum, I'm only active on this forum , I can't divert my attention, I give my full focus to RIF, for me I am comfortable with both the pros and cons of ptp forums, at least you get to engage at your own pace.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.405
For me I only work on referral index forum, I'm only active on this forum , I can't divert my attention, I give my full focus to RIF, for me I am comfortable with both the pros and cons of ptp forums, at least you get to engage at your own pace.
That's great, meaning you can concentrate fully on the RIF, or your mind won't have to branch out having to write on other forums and of course you'll be able to create more threads and comments and of course be making more money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.230
They are good avenues to pass the time with relaxing, interacting with the like minded people and being paid for your time for that while on the other hand it's very time consuming and the payment is very little.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the biggest disadvantages of PTP forums are low income, strict rules, changing rules and not being reliable (stopping payments to users after a while).
Pros: Earn online without skills
I agree on you low pay and rules is huge disadvantages in my opinion but we can't really complain about that since forum owners don't earn that much but the advantage is that you can learn and also make money without skills

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.405
I agree on you low pay and rules is huge disadvantages in my opinion but we can't really complain about that since forum owners don't earn that much but the advantage is that you can learn and also make money without skills
I agree with your opinion, first we have to realize that forum sites are a tool for learning and sharing opinions and experiences, so don't prioritize big reward goals, unless on a professional writing site it's very different.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
One. must only choose a forum that can be benefit them not just monetarily but the feeling of belongingness in that community. There's one forum that does that and members stay inspite of the little earnings.
I second the motion hehe like Mylot despite earnings slow and small but we remain there not because of money but the camaraderie.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Spending too much time on forum without earning anything good is definitely a con. the pro is that you find news things in forum that you can learn by interracting with other, you also make news freind and devellop your skill.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.230
The benefits for the forums is that one gets to know many new things at ago as they freely interact with the like-minded people. The downside part is that there is highly costs of running and maintaining of the forums.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The advantage of forum site is that it's a way to generate passive income if you have one . The disadvantage is that it is difficult to maintain a community.

Back