What aspect/s in a forum you want to take advantage of?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
You might have in mind the important aspect of a forum you want to take advantage of. This is actually my first time joining a forum. If not for an invitation from a friend, I would not know about a forum site. I am so impressed and very much happy to join a forum site like RIF. The advantage that I could get by joining a forum is not solely money, but the different legit sites that members shared here. I never had known about those sites and even the sites that I shared here, I do research to know if they are sites good to venture for extra earnings and to start a business plainly recommended by potential forum members. What about you?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
You are the one who referred this site and I like it so far. It is only here and FC that I had joined in. There are so many things that I had learned here and continues to do so.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
You are the one who referred this site and I like it so far. It is only here and FC that I had joined in. There are so many things that I had learned here and continues to do so.
I may try to use your referral link in FC because the one I used is also a member here, until this time no confirmation email. I will do it this evening.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I like forums because I get to know more paying sites. And learn something here. And it is fun talking to users about different topics.
That is right, we can gather many good sites worth to start for another journey online. e can have 3-5 jobs online. What is important is we earn even little but useful enough to support some financial needs at home.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
You might have in mind the important aspect of a forum you want to take advantage of. This is actually my first time joining a forum. If not for an invitation from a friend, I would not know about a forum site. I am so impressed and very much happy to join a forum site like RIF. The advantage that I could get by joining a forum is not solely money, but the different legit sites that members shared here. I never had known about those sites and even the sites that I shared here, I do research to know if they are sites good to venture for extra earnings and to start a business plainly recommended by potential forum members. What about you?
I think the main reason we all join forum is because you want to make money and also because we want to share opportunity and gain opportunities with other people

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
That's mostly the primary reason money and opportunities we'll get from each others through sharing legit sites and good discussions.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.163
Yes, that is one of the reasons I like forum sites. I am happy to join R.I.F. as I get to know about many good sites. I dont know if I would have come to know about this site and BMF if I were not on a forum site from where I came to know about these sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Yes, that is one of the reasons I like forum sites. I am happy to join R.I.F. as I get to know about many good sites. I dont know if I would have come to know about this site and BMF if I were not on a forum site from where I came to know about these sites.
You thank your friend referred you to RIF. Is he also from ML? My referrer is ginger.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
It's easy just post your referral link in your Facebook messenger one by one hehe and explain later to them. Just copy and paste so you will have the same texts to avoid stress. Then also post in your Facebook story line and in your Facebook wall. Whew.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.163
It's easy just post your referral link in your Facebook messenger one by one hehe and explain later to them. Just copy and paste so you will have the same texts to avoid stress. Then also post in your Facebook storyline and your Facebook wall. Whew.

I don't have many friends on Facebook. Moreover, the friends I have on FB I am sure they're not interested in these sites. I need to do that on other forum sites.

Back