What business is the best in Philippines?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have noticed that there are so many members in here who are from the Philippines. I have met many people from the Philippines. Flipinos are good people. So, when it comes to starting a business in Philippines, what business might be the best?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
There are many businesses here countless. The business you have there in your country might also be the same business here in the Philippines like banking, shipping lines Airlines, food chains, operations of multi national companies, public and private schools, colleges and universities in all levels, and many more countless kinds of businesses. There's also monkey business lol.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It depends what kind of business that needs to startup. It also varies from one place to another. Businesses in cities will not be prosperous in rural areas.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends on many factors such as market demand, personal skills, and capital. Some profitable businesses in the Philippines include
Online selling (e.g. fashion, beauty, gadgets)
Food and beverage (e.g. cafes, food carts)
Health and wellness (e.g. gyms, spas)
IT and digital services (e.g. website development, social media management)
Real estate (e.g. rental properties, brokerage services)
It's important to conduct market research and consider your personal strengths and interests before starting a business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It depends on many factors such as market demand, personal skills, and capital. Some profitable businesses in the Philippines include
Online selling (e.g. fashion, beauty, gadgets)
Food and beverage (e.g. cafes, food carts)
Health and wellness (e.g. gyms, spas)
IT and digital services (e.g. website development, social media management)
Real estate (e.g. rental properties, brokerage services)
It's important to conduct market research and consider your personal strengths and interests before starting a business.
These are good businesses that Philippinescan venture into
Out of all, I prefer food and beverage

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
I have never been to this country before though so i cant actually tell which business is a good one or not. But i believe there are also lots of legit online jobs one can do as well.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you see Philippine movies you would see that they are very fashion conscious people. I think fashion as a business can work in that country.

Back