Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to an online community that not only provides you with valuable information but also provides you with pay, I would have to say my favorite place is Referral Index Forum. My answer is definitely biased, and I do realize we don't have a whole lot of information present at this time but I believe in the future we will have a very good community with a ton of ways to earn cash. Did you have a favorite?

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to an online community that not only provides you with valuable information but also provides you with pay, I would have to say my favorite place is Referral Index Forum. My answer is definitely biased, and I do realize we don't have a whole lot of information present at this time but I believe in the future we will have a very good community with a ton of ways to earn cash. Did you have a favorite?
No favorite as such because all revenue share sites and forums only pay peanuts for user's contributions which not even comes handy in paying electricity bills.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would recommend mylot, the forum coin,beer money forum and bmf Io. I mostly teccomend forums since they are easier to work on since you only need to know how to communicate in English. For beer money forum, mylot and the forum coin I will recommend working on the since they have been in existence for a very long time. It is hard to trust new sites but for those ones you are sure that people have been earning from there for a while.

Peterlight

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me the best website is forum coin because it was on forumcoin I learnt how to earn online and I will also recommend working on clipclap app, it allows you to earn just by uploading videos.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me the best website is forum coin because it was on forumcoin I learnt how to earn online and I will also recommend working on clipclap app, it allows you to earn just by uploading videos.
Does clipclap really pay? I read some reviews of people saying it is a scam so I decided to delete the app. Plus you take a long time to be able to reach the amount you can withdraw.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am sure we will have a bigger community in around 6 months from now because there will be more members and we can expect more information, knowledge, contests and more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back