Do You Read Business Site or Magazine?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly there good business blogs that you can get good business news from. You just have to browse a lot of them to find out
I do that, there also some expert in stock market who always share their skills from their social media, i read and watch their videos. Its very useful

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good. that's why I like the internet you can learn a lot from it. including how to perfectly run a business
I seldom read papers about businesses. I just Google search. There are also ads about businesses anywhere like in Mylot so many ads in business.
Totally true, we can find it on internet as long as we search for it. Voila, learn more earn more

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Are you still read newspaper or magazine? To be honest, i dont do that anymore. But now, i will read business site to know more about business world. Since covid19, i always read business site to know about some company and their stocks at the market. And also i will read prediction about the stocks in the narket from the expert After that i will learn from Instagram and follow several business account who share news and tips about trading in stocks market.

Trading in stocks market was really new to me back then, i follow every legit account who will share their experience in the market.

Now, i'm learning something new about forum sites earning and i cant find it the magazine and business site.

Back to the question, are you still read business site or magazine?
I prefer to read business sites because I don't know where and how to get magazines. The site is better

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to read Economist magazines then as my uncle bought them home. However, everything is online now so I prefer to read online.
I prefer to read business sites because I don't know where and how to get magazines. The site is better
Yes, business sites are more relevant now and its easy to find. Glad that we live in nowdays where everything can be found by our fingers

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't read business magazines because am too busy at the moment with a lot of things. I have offline business to take care of and online business to work on. I still have my family to take care of. My hands is full with a lot of activities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Hahahaha
I never see original Naija hustling person wey dey read magazinešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I don't read business magazines because am too busy at the moment with a lot of things. I have offline business to take care of and online business to work on. I still have my family to take care of. My hands is full with a lot of activities.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used to read newspaper and magazines regularly but now I am not doing so due to lack of time. I am still interested in stock market I remain studying the market and getting update to myself.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I used to read newspaper and magazines regularly but now I am not doing so due to lack of time. I am still interested in stock market I remain studying the market and getting update to myself.
I think people who want to be in the business line should be the ones reading business books or magazines

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer read such. Funny enough I never miss out on the news. Fb has had a hand in that. News outlets also share news and event there so anybody loged in can still stay on track with what's going on around the world and in the country.

Back