Do You Read Business Site or Magazine?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I no longer read such. Funny enough I never miss out on the news. Fb has had a hand in that. News outlets also share news and event there so anybody loged in can still stay on track with what's going on around the world and in the country.
Exactly the same as mine
I don't have the time to read it even when I can watch videos

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good to be business oriented
You will be able to run various businesses
It is a good thing
Learning is never ending process, cant agree more. Never give up on learning something new in business ofc
I'm a business oriented fellow. I therefore check any mediums I can get business information regarding my niches.
Amazing, i bet youre good at doing it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I do. I like to keep up with the latest news and trends in the business world and reading business sites and magazines helps me stay informed. I also like to read about success stories and use them for motivation and inspiration for my own business pursuits. I also read industry-specific publications to stay informed on what’s happening in my niche. We also subscribe to a few business magazines to get the most up-to-date information.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, every day I read financial news that I look for example in investig.com in Financial Times among others, I think it is good to be informed up to date due to all the uncertainty and all the things that are happening today, given that in times like these anything can happen from one day to the next.

Back